Vandalism Insurance Claims – Another Reality of Harsh Winter Weather
“The Insurance Carriers often seem deaf to the results of Vandalism. When we file Vandalism Insurance Claims we backstop the claim with details and follow-up with strategies we have sharpened over hundreds of Vandalism Insurance Claims. On Vandalism Insurance Claims, you truly need a Public Adjuster.” Marc Lancaric – Public Adjuster & President of Global Patriot Adjusters, LLC.
There is little that can make a home or business owner feel worse than when vandals seeking some sick joy of damaging your property, or theft of the metals that are part of running your heat and power. For a host of reasons, the winter seems to bring a pronounced increase in Vandalism Insurance Claims.
If you your Home or Business is faced with an untimely attack resulting in Vandalism Insurance Claim, be prepared for a more harsh push back from your insurance carrier than with many other types of Wind and Fire Insurance Claims.
WHAT TO DO WITH YOU NEED TO FILE VANDALISM INSURANCE CLAIMS:
- File a Police Report
- Contact Your Insurance Carrier to let them know you are going to file Vandalism Insurance Claims.
- If plumbing, Electrical, or Structural problems exist, contact professionals in your area to secure each of these systems in a way to protect your property from further damage. You will always need to “contain the loss,” to keep your insurance carrier from limiting the claim.
- Take lots of pictures. Take 100 or more of the condition to be on the safe side of being able to prove the loss.
- Contact us to be your Public Adjuster. The earlier you can contact us the better it will be in bringing about fast action by your insurance carrier handling the vandalism insurance claims for your property.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU HIRE US TO HANDLE YOUR VANDALISM INSURANCE CLAIMS:
When you contact Global Patriot Adjusters, you can expect our team to come alive with action regarding your needs. We will meet with you, and being detailed course of action.
- Initial Loss Investigation – Identify Cause of Loss (COL)
- Replacement Cost Value (RCV)
- Actual Cash Value (ACV)
- Additional Living Expenses (ALE)
- Depreciation / Recoverable Depreciation
- Resolution and any other terminology related to your loss
- Analyze Insurance Coverage – Evaluate your insurance policy and endorsements to ascertain best strategy for maximizing your coverage
- Advise you on clean-up and how to proceed with recovery
- Negotiate with your insurance company for mitigation services, including water damage repair and cleanup, fire/smoke damage and cleanup, mold removal, and other various structural uninhabitable circumstances
- Create detailed report for you and insurance company of all damages resulting from loss
- Summary of costs resulting from property loss and Additional Living Expenses (ALE), which may include hotels, food, etc…
- Clearly explain all policy language
With years of experience, our ability to bring about quick action from your insurance carrier is our standard of operation. Your insurance company does not have your best interest at heart. We have a staff ready to personally handle every aspect of your claim.
Global Patriot Adjusters LLC is a Licensed Public Adjusting Firm for Residential & Commercial Claims with locations in: New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Vermont, Maine, New York, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Colorado
Call us for a free no obligation consultation or for advice on how to proceed: