Insurance claim problems. The biggest mistake is not hiring an advocate at the time of the loss. We will help you at any stage.Read More
Representing the public and commercial property owners for flat roof claims. Not sure you have one? We offer free consultations.
We use these companies when we are maximizing your claim:
Built-Up Roofing (BUR):
- Membranes Fire Barriers Metalastic®, M-Weld®, & Lexsuco®
Accessories Details (CAD Drawings):
- GAF Application and Specifications Manual Modified Bitumen Roofing RUBEROID®
- APP Membranes RUBEROID®
- SBS Membranes Self-Adhered Membranes, Underlayments & Anchor Sheets Tri-Ply APP, SBS & BUR
Membranes Details (CAD Drawings):
- GAF Application and Specifications Manual Single-Ply Roofing EverGuard®
- TPO Self-Adhered TPO EverGuard®
- PVC Fire Barriers CSI Specs.
Construction Details (CAD Drawings):
- Liquid Applied Roofing TOPCOAT® FireOut™ CSI Specs. & Construction Details (CAD Drawings)
- Specialty RoofingGardenScapes™Garden Roofing PlazaDeck Systems Solar CSI Specs. & Construction Details (CAD Drawings)
- Roof Insulation & Fastening Systems EnergyGuard™
- Insulation Drill-Tec™
- Fasteners RhinoBond® OlyBond 500™ and SpotShot Roof Cements, Coatings & Adhesives Matrix™
- Single-Ply Adhesives, Primers, & Sealants Code Information Low-Slope System Approvals
Please contact us at 800-654-3041.
Connecticut Public Adjuster
After Recent Hail Storms in Eastern CT, It is a good time to check your home for damage, and call on Global Patriot Adjusters LLC, to work with your insurance company to pay for damage. Hail / Wind: Check Your Home for Signs of Permanent Damage
Advice From Marc Lancaric – Public Adjuster & President of Global Patriot Adjuster, LLC.:
When high winds, tornadoes, or hail hit your home, it’s smart to check for signs of permanent damage. Look for these six signs of wind-related trouble:
- New cracks in walls, especially walls near windows and doors. Cracks larger than a quarter-inch or more are a sign walls may have shifted or settled.Exterior foundation cracks or changes in the levelness indicate foundation issues have arisen.
- Plumbing problems like leaks around the water heater or water softener.
- Flush your toilets and turn on all your water faucets, then check your pipes for leaks.
- Water stains or yellowing on your ceilings over the next few weeks — clues that the roof was damaged.
- Gutters that have pulled away or are no longer sloped correctly.
- If you home was hit by hail:
- Check patio covers, screens, windows, and soft aluminum roofs for damage.
- Examine roof shingles (use binoculars if you can’t safely climb a ladder) for holes or dents.
- Go over vehicles looking for dents and broken or cracked glass.
If you find hail or wind damage:
- Cover any broken windows and holes in your roof, as well as any broken glass on the car, to prevent further damage.
- Report your insurance claim as soon as possible; no matter what the level of damage.
- Take pictures before you make any temporary repairs.
- Keep receipts for any temporary repairs you have to make because your homeowners policy may cover those costs.
- Do a reference check on any contractor you hire to repair your home. Fraudsters working home repair scams typically follow the path of storms.
- With years of experience, our ability to bring about quick action from your insurance carrier is our standard of operation. Your insurance company does not have your best interest at heart. We have a staff ready to personally handle every aspect of your claim..
Contact us for a free no obligation consultation or for advice on how to proceed at 800-654-3041.
Insurance claim in FL, GA, LA, NY, CT, RI, MA, NH, ME, VT. We live in a very unpredictable world where accidents and unforeseeable changes occur which can lead to all different types of damage.Read More