Attention policyholders with hurricane, wind, and flood damage from the hurricanes and tropical storms. Make us your first call!
Why hire a public adjuster immediately after damage occurs?
“The biggest mistake a homeowner or commercial property owner makes is not hiring a public adjuster right after the damage occurs.”
— Marc Lancaric, Public Adjuster and President of Global Patriot Adjusters
Hiring us right away will:
- Avoid the Pitfalls of going it alone.
- Generally get you a better Settlement
- Reduce the headache and stress of dealing with the insurance carrier.
We are only paid our percentage of the claim for the dollars we collect for the property owner/insured.
Please call Marc Lancaric at 800-654-3041 with any questions you have about insurance adjusting services.
How we work:
- Prepare initial loss investigation: Identify Cause of Loss (COL)
- Analyze insurance coverage: Evaluate your insurance policy and endorsements to ascertain best strategy for maximizing your coverage
- Advise you on clean-up and how to proceed with recovery.
- Negotiate with your insurance company for mitigation services, including water damage repair and cleanup, fire/smoke damage and cleanup, mold removal, and other various structural uninhabitable circumstances.
- Create a detailed report for you and the insurance company of all damages resulting from loss.
- Provide you with a summary of costs resulting from property loss and Additional Living Expenses (ALE), which may include hotels, and food.
- We clearly explain to you all policy language. For example: Replacement Cost Value (RCV), Actual Cash Value (ACV), Additional Living Expenses (ALE), Depreciation / Recoverable Depreciation, and Resolution and any other terminology related to your loss.
We provide a host of Residential and Commercial Insurance Claims Services:
– Public Adjuster Services: Direct Client Support in Closing Claims
– Appraisal Services: Acting as a Client Appraiser for Insurance Appraisal
– Umpire Services: Acting as an Umpire in an Insurance Appraisal
– Valuation Services: for Entities Requiring such Services
– Litigation Support: Expert Witnessing, Strategy Review
– Content Claims: Support and Filing
– Insurance Appeals: for Client Denied that need a New Solution.
With years of experience, our ability to bring about quick action from your insurance carrier is our standard of operation. Your insurance company does not have your best interest at heart. We have a staff ready to personally handle every aspect of your claim.
SOUTHEAST Florida areas we serve:
- Boca Raton, FL
- Coral Springs, FL
- Dania Beach, FL
- Deerfield Beach, FL
- Delray Beach, FL
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Fort Pierce, FL
- Hollywood, FL
- Jensen Beach, FL
- Juno Beach, FL
- Jupiter, FL
- Lake Worth, FL
- North Palm Beach, FL
- Palm Beach, FL
- Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- Pompano Beach, FL
- Port St. Lucie, FL
- Royal Palm Beach, FL
- Stuart, FL
- Wellington, FL
- West Palm Beach, FL
If your home or business was damaged by a Hurricane or Tropical Storm, there are CRITICAL STEPS YOU MUST FOLLOW:
1. Take Pictures of Your Damage.
Back up, take wide shots, and take more than you think are needed. We will usually take over 120 pictures of any loss when we act as your Public Adjuster. This is Key to winning a fair settlement.
2. Do Not Throw Away Your Damaged Contents Yet.
Take pictures of the damage to the contents, but do not throw them out prior to proper assessment by your insurance company and Public Adjuster.
3. Wait to Hire Labor for the Repairs - Briefly
We don't tell you not to repair your property, but we do want you to consider key items that will help us settle your claim before you hire the labor to fix the property. As your Public Adjuster we will help you avoid the pitfalls many experience when entering this process. Sometimes how you hire labor will determine the speed at which you are paid for your claim by as much as 6 months.
Contact Global Patriot Adjusters, LLC at 800-654-3041.
“Just as your Insurance company has their own interest in mind, we as your Public Adjuster, only have your interest as our focus!”
— Marc Lancaric - Public Adjuster - President of Global Patriot Adjusters, LLC