Attention Florida residents with wind damages from Hurricane IRMA... We can help!
– Public Adjuster Services: Direct Client Support in Closing Claims
– Appraisal Services: Acting as a Client Appraiser for Insurance Appraisal
– Umpire Services: Acting as an Umpire in an Insurance Appraisal
– Valuation Services: for Entities Requiring such Services
– Litigation Support: Expert Witnessing, Strategy Review
– Content Claims: Support and Filing
– Insurance Appeals: for Client Denied that need a New Solution.
How we work:
— Prepare initial loss investigation: Identify Cause of Loss (COL)
— Analyze insurance coverage: Evaluate your insurance policy and endorsements to ascertain best strategy for maximizing your coverage
— Advise you on clean-up and how to proceed with recovery.
— Negotiate with your insurance company for mitigation services, including water damage repair and cleanup, fire/smoke damage and cleanup, mold removal, and other various structural uninhabitable circumstances.
— Create a detailed report for you and the insurance company of all damages resulting from loss.
— Provide you with a summary of costs resulting from property loss and Additional Living Expenses (ALE), which may include hotels, and food
— We clearly explain to you all policy language. For example: Replacement Cost Value (RCV), Actual Cash Value (ACV), Additional Living Expenses (ALE), Depreciation / Recoverable Depreciation, and Resolution and any other terminology related to your loss.
With years of experience, our ability to bring about quick action from your insurance carrier is our standard of operation. Your insurance company does not have your best interest at heart. We have a staff ready to personally handle every aspect of your claim.