Over the next few days the Northeast will see Snow, High Wind and Freezing Rain. The damage from this storm may be more severe than normal due to wind and slight thawing before re-icing and still more snow.
During this time, take special care to look after your business and home. A frozen pipe, fallen tree, snow collapse, and a number of other perils may be caused by the harsh nature of this winter storm.
As your public adjuster, Global Patriot Adjusters, LLC. stands ready to help you with any insurance claim, large or small. We are passionate about bringing your business or home back to normal faster than your insurance company will allow.
We can recommend actions after your damage occurs to keep you clear of the pitfalls in dealing with your insurance claim. We never get paid for our services until we get you paid for your claim. Your insurance company hires professionals to work for them on your claim, you should have the same protection. We only work for you in the insurance claim process, never the insurance carrier.
Call on us 24/7 during this winter storm. We are here to help as your Public Adjuster - 800-654-3041
How we work:
- Initial Loss Investigation – Identify Cause of Loss (COL)
- Analyze Insurance Coverage – Evaluate your insurance policy and endorsements to ascertain best strategy for maximizing your coverage
- Advise you on clean-up and how to proceed with recovery
- Negotiate with your insurance company for mitigation services, including water damage repair and cleanup, fire/smoke damage and cleanup, mold removal, and other various structural uninhabitable circumstances
- Create detailed report for you and insurance company of all damages resulting from loss
- Summary of costs resulting from property loss and Additional Living Expenses (ALE), which may include hotels, food, etc…
- Clearly explain all policy language:
- Replacement Cost Value (RCV)
- Actual Cash Value (ACV)
- Additional Living Expenses (ALE)
- Depreciation / Recoverable Depreciation
- Resolution and any other terminology related to your loss