We are helping Port St. Lucie FL home, condominium, and business owners with hurricane and wind damage insurance claims in the following neighborhoods:
- NW Harbor Ridge Blvd / Harbour Ridge Blvd
- SE Port Saint Lucie Blvd / SE Morningside Blvd
- SW Abingdon Ave / Savona Blvd
- SW Cashmere Blvd / SW Saint Lucie West Blvd
- White City
- SW Darwin Blvd / SW Becker Rd
- SW Port Saint Lucie Blvd / SW Becker Rd
- SW Darwin Blvd / SW Port Saint Lucie Blvd
- Other areas not listed. Please call us us at 561-408-5533.
Global Patriot Adjusters is a company built on the single goal of bringing every dollar deserved to clients from an insurance claim. We maintain the best reputation in the Public Insurance Adjuster business because we take every claim for every client as a project with personal ownership and accountability. In cases where hurricanes and tropical storms appear out of nowhere and a bad accident happens, someone needs to be in your corner fighting for YOU!
We specialize in wind and hurricane damage, water damage / pipe bursts, structural damage, mold and asbestos damage, business interruption, and more. Please contact us with any inquiries about our services at 561-408-5533 or contact us now.
“My team is here to help you get the most money for your insurance claims. We work for you!” — Marc Lancaric
Global Patriot Adjusters, LLC
Marc Lancaric, Field Team Manager/ President
328 Plymouth Road
West Palm Beach, FL 33405
About Port St. Lucie, Florida
Port St. Lucie is a relatively large coastal city (i.e. on the ocean, a bay, or inlet) located in the state of Florida. With a population of 185,132 people and 22 constituent neighborhoods, Port St. Lucie is the ninth largest community in Florida.
One of the nice things about Port St. Lucie is that it is nautical, which means that parts of it are somewhat historic and touch the ocean or tidal bodies of water, such as inlets and bays. Because of this, visitors and locals will often go to these areas to take in the scenery or to enjoy waterfront activities.
How did Port St. Lucie get its name?
The Spanish arrived and began their exploration on 13th day of December, which was the holy day the Roman Catholic Church honored Santa Lucia.
Lucia was a young Christian of Syracuse, Sicily, martyred around 304 for her faith by the Roman Proconsul Pascasius under the Emperor Diocletian. In art, the saint is often represented as a gentle damsel carrying a book, a shell and a small tray holding her own eyes. It is told that when the torturers gouged out of her eyes, these were immediately and miraculously restored by God. The Basilica of Saint Lucia at the Sepulcher in Syracuse, Sicily, contains a relic of the saint.
St. Lucy (sic) is the Patroness of St. Lucie Catholic Church in Port St. Lucie.
Handling Every Aspect Of Your Claim With Your Best Interest At Heart - Public Adjuster
"Handling Every Aspect Of Your Claim With Your Best Interest At Heart" is just a statement without the story behind our company and mindset. Our mission was formed before we took the first claim. Our mission is at the bottom of every e-mail me compose. It is the first thing we teach our staff and Public Adjusters.
"Global Patriot Adjusters LLC is a company birthed and built on the single goal of fanatically bringing every dollar deserved to clients from an insurance claim. We maintain the best reputation in the public adjuster business because we take every claim for every client as a project with personal ownership and accountability."
When we say “Handling Every Aspect Of Your Claim With Your Best Interest At Heart,” it means the things on this list and a great deal more:
- We document your claim down to the very last item damaged item. It doesn't matter if it is 50 Cents of $500.00, we make it part of your claim.
- We deal with respect with your insurance company and adjuster, but we only represent you in the process.
- We speed the process of getting your claim submitted and settled in a favorable way.
- We don't leave you in the claim process, we handle it end to end. Our relationship with you will remain long after the initial Insurance claim process beings.
- We keep you up to date on our progress on your behalf.
- We keep your special circumstances in mind. This can mean health, housing, pets, and special family needs. Taking ownership of your claim, is personal, and we expect to handle special needs on your behalf to the insurance carrier just the same!
- We seek advances on most claims to help with the cash flow of repairs.
- We handle Loss of Use and Additional Living Expense (A.L.E.) Claims. These claims can help to make you comfortable during the process of the claim. They must be handled with speed and proper preapprovals we negotiate with the carrier.
- We handle even the smallest of claims because a small loss is just as much of a challenge for owners at times than total destruction of property.
Handling Every Aspect Of Your Claim With Your Best Interest At Heart — Global Patriot Adjusters, LLC, Your Public Adjuster