Insurance Policy Review — Like money in the bank!
This is the season for New Year's Resolutions, as our friends at the Merlin Law Group suggested in an article by Shane S. Smith, Esq.. Ms. Esquire Notes "The New Year is a time when many people commit to a New Year’s Resolution to do something different, or have set specific goals they would like to achieve in the New Year. Maybe you have set a goal regarding improving your health or personal finances. However, have you thought about a resolution to review your insurance policies?"
The heartbreak of being under insured after a damage to your property yields the owner and the Public Adjuster with problems that cannot be remedied.
We encourage owners to have an insurance policy review bi-annually to assure conditions do not change that could cost at the time of insurance covered damage.
Talk to your insurance broker and ask for an insurance policy review to include:
- Do I have enough coverage on my building for all potential perils?
- Do I have enough coverage for my contents?
- Do I have enough coverage for loss of use or additional living expenses if I must be away from the property?
- Can I get a reduction in my cost of insurance by doing something with my home, windows, structural, or security system?
- How much does the maximum for sewer backup coverage?
- Check your deductibles, make certain they are not so high you cannot afford them.
- Make certain all the buildings on your property are covered.
- Make certain you are covered for specific high value items in your home; Antiques, Fine Art, Jewelry, etc.
This entire process will not take long, and will assure you that a loss at your home or business does not become a loss to you personally. Insurance carriers deny claims, Global Patriot Adjusters, as your Public Adjuster fights these denials with great success. Our ability to settle insurance claims is enhanced when overages are appropriate for the eventual loss situation.
With years of experience, our ability to bring about quick action from your insurance carrier is our standard of operation. Your insurance company does not have your best interest at heart. We have a staff ready to personally handle every aspect of your claim.
Call us for a free no obligation consultation or for advice on how to proceed: 800-654-3041.