Fire damage 

When in Massachusetts or New Hampshire and you experience a fire at your home, make sure to hire a public or private insurance adjuster.  Would you go to court without a lawyer? It's the same concept. Make sure you have a advocate to protect you on your largest investment. 

Free consultations for fire damage and other types of insurance claims.