Public Insurance Adjusters

What is the difference in insurance claims adjusters? There are three classes of insurance claims adjusters:

Staff adjusters-Insurance adjusters who are employed by an insurance company or self-insured entity)

Independent adjusters-Insurance adjusters who are independent contractors hired by the insurance company.

Public adjusters- Insurance adjusters who are employed by the policyholders.

“Company” or “independent” adjusters can only legally represent the rights of an insurance company.

Contact us to represent YOUR interest 800-654-3041  or

Public adjusters are ready for you 24/7 in NYCTMANHRIVTMEOKFLLA for commercial and residential property damage.