How Global Patriot Adjusters Works
With years of experience, our ability to bring about quick action from your insurance carrier is our standard of operation.
Your insurance company does not have your best interest at heart.
What we do for you:
— Preparing Initial Loss Investigation – Identify Cause of Loss (COL)
— Analyzing Insurance Coverage – Evaluate your insurance policy and endorsements to ascertain best strategy for maximizing your coverage
— Advising you on clean-up and how to proceed with recovery.
— Negotiating with your insurance company for mitigation services, including water damage repair and cleanup, fire/smoke damage and cleanup, mold removal, and other various structural uninhabitable circumstances.
— Creating detailed report for you and the insurance company of all damages resulting from loss.
— Creating summary of costs resulting from property loss and Additional Living Expenses (ALE), which may include hotels, and food
— Clearly explaining all policy language, for example: Replacement Cost Value (RCV), Actual Cash Value (ACV), Additional Living Expenses (ALE), Depreciation / Recoverable Depreciation, and Resolution and any other terminology related to your loss.
Global Patriot Adjusters is a Licensed Public Adjusting Firm for Residential & Commercial serving New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Vermont, Maine, New York, Louisiana, Florida, and Georgia
Global Patriot Adjusters, LLC provides a host of services.
– Public Adjuster Services: Direct Client Support in Closing Claims
– Appraisal Services: Acting as a Client Appraiser for Insurance Appraisal
– Umpire Services: Acting as an Umpire in an Insurance Appraisal
– Valuation Services: for Entities Requiring such Services
– Litigation Support: Expert Witnessing, Strategy Review
– Content Claims: Support and Filing
– Insurance Appeals: for Client Denied that need a New Solution.