Public adjusters

When looking for someone to help you thru the mess of a insurance claim, the best advocate you could get is a public adjuster. Public adjusters work for you NOT the insurance company. They prepare a loss report, help with the damage of your personal property(to establish replacement costs).  All the meetings and communications are handled by them as well. If it’s a homeowners fire they also help with housing. 

Don’t make the mistake of not hirring  one.